Start Menu X 4.3 on Win 8 Release Preview

Jean IEZZI

Jun 2, 2012, 11:02:30 PM6/2/12
to vistast...@googlegroups.com
Hello Folks,
I'm using the Start Menu X 4.3 on Windows 8 Consumer Preview and it works like a charm (freeware version).
I downloaded the last W8 build (Release preview) but I didn't install it yet because I read somewhere that MS won't let 3rd party software installs on the latest and future releases; why? because they don't wont let the user have a Windows 8 legacy with Windows 7/Vista/XP/etc. etc.
Could someone of you inform me if Start Menu X still works on W8RP?
Thank you all and kind regards.
Yours.

John IEZZI

K VJ Neuman

Jun 3, 2012, 10:38:08 AM6/3/12
to Jean IEZZI, vistast...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I’m running W8RP on my laptop and have SMX4.3 running fine.  Now all I need to do is get my WiFi to work better than a dead snail.

  Kirk