NLP Extension

Jakob Rammer

Nov 4, 2020, 4:36:59 PM11/4/20
to visone-users
Hello,

I am a new user of visione. I am using it for my bachelor thesis and I am not the greatest IT guy.
My problem is, I wanted to install the NLP extension since I need it for my thesis. I tried to find the right folder but I simply cannot find it.
I found the Visione Folder in my documents section, however there is no other .visione folder, no configuration folder or anything else. Could you help me out finding the right path to install the extension?

I would be greatly relieved.

Kind regards,
Jakob Rammer

Corman

Nov 22, 2020, 8:09:34 PM11/22/20
to visone-users
Have you tried looking on the Visone downloads page?