A little help, please?

Alfonso Alexander

Apr 18, 2021, 11:58:19 AMApr 18
to visone-users
Hello,
I was starting on this program with my lecturer (who happened to use this once a long time ago, so I can't ask him about this), so I find it difficult to deploy names on the nodes once it's displayed (the web of intrigue with blanks).
The nodes needed to have their names so that it can be identified easily and presented to the class

Can anyone help me?

Regards
A2

Müller Julian

Apr 26, 2021, 11:07:16 AMApr 26
to visone...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alfonso,

> I was starting on this program with my lecturer (who happened to use this once a long time ago, so I can't ask him about this), so I find it difficult to deploy names on the nodes once it's displayed (the web of intrigue with blanks).
The nodes needed to have their names so that it can be identified easily and presented to the class

First, you need to have the names loaded into visone as a node attribute. Either you have the names already stored with the network data and they are already available when loading the network, or you have to import them using the attribute manager from a csv file. You can access the attribute manager using the toolbar at the top. There, navigate to "node" in at the top and "import/export" on the left.
If you don't have them available as a csv file and the number of nodes is low, then you can also choose to enter them manually into visone: create a new node attribute under "configure", then switch to "show & edit" and enable manual editing below the data table.

After you have loaded the attribute into visone, you can show it either by using "visualization -> mapping -> label" and then selecting the attribute, or in the attribute manager under "configure" by checking the label box for the attribute.

Best,
Julian