Labels in two lines

Jose Luis Molina

May 17, 2023, 6:45:39 AM5/17/23
to visone-users

Dear all,

We wonder if is is possible to split long labels into two lines in visone.

For instance, instead of

Ethnic_entrepreneur_from_Namibia

Ethnic_entrepreneur

from_Namibia

Thanks!

JL

Müller Julian

May 21, 2023, 11:34:46 AM5/21/23
to visone...@googlegroups.com

Dear José Luís,

We wonder if is is possible to split long labels into two lines in visone.

You can right-click on the node, choose “edit label” and then enter line breaks.
Alternatively, you can try to import labels with line breaks from external data (for example, I think visone should handle line breaks when loading data from CSV files, as long as the values with line breaks are quoted).

That said, much of visone was not implemented with line breaks in mind, so you might run into some cases where visone doesn’t handle line breaks well.

Best,
Julian