Merging directed links

Corman

Sep 14, 2018, 2:42:47 PM9/14/18
to visone-users
How do I merge two directed links between the same two nodes going in opposite directions, resulting in one double-headed arrow rather than two single-headed ones?  I tried all the merge options under transformation, level links, operation merge and none seem to do it.

Felix Schönenberger

Sep 14, 2018, 3:39:42 PM9/14/18
to visone...@googlegroups.com
On 18-09-14 20:42, dryhe...@gmail.com wrote with possible deletions:
They all should produce a single undirected link.

As far as I know representing that undirected link with 2 identical arrows on
head and tail is not possible. As well as drawing 2 directed links in
opposite directions on top of each other. Not sure why this limitation is
there but my guess is to limit visual ambiguity. Nobody has to wonder if it
is one link with 2 heads or 2 links. It is either bidirectional with to links
and the possibility of different attributes or undirected with same attributes
for both directions.

You can either show a filled arrow in the main direction and an empty arrow in
the opposite by setting 'direction: directed' and 'confirmation: receiver
confirmed' in the properties of the link or export and render in a different
program.

Mitra Naeimi

Sep 16, 2018, 3:11:25 AM9/16/18
to visone...@googlegroups.com