Excluding lines starting with -option not working (csv import)

Kimmo Elo

May 13, 2024, 6:00:15 AMMay 13
to visone-users
Hi,

attached is a minimal dataset to reproduce this. The csv file begins with two comment lines, both starting with "#" (as usual).

If I try to import the data in visone, the option to drop the lines beginning with something (here: #) does not work. Just test it to see how it messes up the preview window.

I have the latest visone version (2.27.1) running on a Linux Mint.

Best,
Kimmo
visone_error.csv

Müller Julian

May 13, 2024, 9:05:39 AMMay 13
to visone...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kimmo,

I reproduced and fixed this (ten year old) bug. The fix will be included in the next release.

Best,
Julian

Kimmo Elo

May 13, 2024, 9:11:38 AMMay 13
to visone...@googlegroups.com
Hi Julian,

thanks for your prompt reply and for fixing this issue :-)

Finding a workaround was no big deal, but nice to have this functionality
working properly in the future.

Best,

Kimmo
Message has been deleted