Failed to Export Analysis Results in Attribute Manager

Zuraida Zein H Zunaedi

Dec 21, 2023, 1:40:55 PM12/21/23
to visone-users
WhatsApp Image 2023-12-22 at 01.21.36.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-12-22 at 01.24.11.jpeg
Hello, can anyone help to teach me to export analysis results in Attribute Manager? Every time I want to do it a pop up appears as shown. I am confused to know what data is wrong. Also, why is betweenness centrality in the analysis results in Attribute manager? Thank you for your help.

Müller Julian

Dec 27, 2023, 11:20:05 AM12/27/23
to visone...@googlegroups.com
Hi Zuraida,

The error message is unfortunately confusing and the UI not intuitive, but the basic problem is that visone doesn’t know where to store the exported CSV. You first have to click “…” to browse the file system or enter a file path manually and then you can click on “export”.

As for why betweenness is there, its calculation must have been requested earlier and visone then represents the calculation results as a node attribute.

Best,
Julian