How to transform link list one-mode into two-mode network

Furat Abdulle

Jun 12, 2020, 4:11:37 AM6/12/20
to visone-users
Hello everyone,

i am currently working with visone to analyze relationships between authors and articles within an internet blog. Therefore I want to use a two-mode network. My data is organized as a link list and in visone it displays as a one-mode.

Do you know how to transform my one-mode into two-mode network?

The attached file shows my csv data table (which is unfinished).

Thank you very much! In case you want to know: this work is for my master thesis.

Greetings
Furat Abdulle

sixteen_daten.csv

Volha Kryvets

Jun 15, 2020, 10:26:46 AM6/15/20
to visone-users
Hi there!

Not sure how familiar you are with R, but there is a good user's guide (2015 A User's Guide To Network Analysis in R by Douglas A. Luke "Springer" available for free download online) with a chapter on affiliation networks (including "Creating Affiliation Networks from Edge Lists") and it might be of some use (seriously I think it's either R or manual work of creating a matrix).

I hope it helps!

Best,
Volha