Visual highlighting of selected nodes

Artem

Nov 19, 2023, 5:00:21 PM11/19/23
to visone-users
Hello! I am new to visone and I couldn't find a way to highlight a selected node. While in the attribute manager I'd like to find a node with a specific name and assign a color to it such that I can find it easily on the picture. Is there a way to do so?

Kimmo Elo

Nov 20, 2023, 4:27:29 AM11/20/23
to visone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

if I understood you correctly, you want to change a property of nodes
already selected?

If this is correct, then:

1. Activate the "visualization" tab on the left side.
2. Set "category" to "mapping"
3. Set "type" to "color" (if you want to change the node color)
4. Set "property" to "node color" (see 3)
5. Set attribut to "uniform", if you want to set the color manually
6. Set "method" to "color table"
7. Down in the "value|color" table, click the colored field and pick a
color from the palette
8. Ensure the "restrict to selection" is checked (=color just the
selected node)
9. Click "visualize". Done!

HTH,

Kimmo

Artem

Nov 21, 2023, 7:33:22 AM11/21/23
to visone-users
Hi Kimmo,
Thank you very much, this is exactly what I wanted :)