Visone for mac

yotinchoel11

May 10, 2016, 7:19:56 PM5/10/16
to visone-users
How can I get Visone for Mac or some similar design programme that I can use with Mac? The one that is to download in the website doesn´t work.

Arlind Nocaj

May 11, 2016, 9:31:59 AM5/11/16
to visone...@googlegroups.com
The Jar file should work for Mac, too.
Did you install the latest Java from Oracle?
Which Mac OS version do you have?

On 11 May 2016 at 01:19, yotinchoel11 <yotin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> How can I get Visone for Mac or some similar design programme that I can use
> with Mac? The one that is to download in the website doesn´t work.

yotinchoel11 .

Jul 6, 2016, 8:47:20 PM7/6/16
to visone...@googlegroups.com
Finally my computer was stolen, but thank you anyways...

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "visone-users" group.