How to find betweenness percentage?

Jo Baladad

Oct 23, 2023, 2:47:38 PM10/23/23
to visone-users
Hi! I have already imported my CSV file into Visone and created my network. I have also used the analyze tab for the betweenness attribute and visualized it into node areas.

However, whenever I click the 'info' button, nothing appears regarding the specifics of the betweenness percentage. I really need this data. How do i figure this out? Just need the exact numbers for the betweenness percentage of then nodes in my textual network.

Thank you!
Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 8.44.50 PM.png

Hannah Love

Oct 23, 2023, 7:26:12 PM10/23/23
to visone...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jo,

I am on my phone waiting for someone (not on a laptop where I can investigate). Can you find the betweenness percentages if you click the attribute button? (See image)

Hannah

Kimmo Elo

Oct 24, 2023, 2:40:02 AM10/24/23
to visone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

are you looking for the BC-values for your network? If so, then use, as
Hannah pointed out, the attribute manager.

I read your mail as if you were looking for a general description of BC
percentage. If this is correct, you should consult a SNA tutorial to
understand how to interpret the values.

Best,

Kimmo

Jo Baladad

Oct 24, 2023, 11:10:04 AM10/24/23
to visone-users
Yes, I was able to find the betweenness centrality. Thank you! By the way, can degree centrality also be found in the attribute manager?

Jo Baladad

Oct 24, 2023, 11:11:36 AM10/24/23
to visone-users
Precisely. Yes, I was able to find the betweenness centrality. Thank you! By the way, can degree centrality also be found in the attribute manager?

Hannah Love

Oct 24, 2023, 11:26:10 AM10/24/23
to visone...@googlegroups.com
Yes!  If you run it in the analysis tab, degree, and other measures appear in the attribute manager for each node.