table form (ACCESS/EXCEL)

flechsig

Jul 25, 2020, 10:59:49 AM7/25/20
to visone-users
Hi everybody,
This is possibly a really stupid question, but I can't seem to figure it out. I have a big dataset in ACCESS and I want to make a Network Analysis for object combinations. What I did so far is simply export the data to EXCEL and then make the network, however the end result is not what I am looking for.
I have data for burial sites (in ACCESS: one form for Location ID, context etc. and a second form for objects that are included in the burial) and I want to make a network for object combinations. What I get when I make the analysis is objects connected to the burials (see figure below), but I want to have the burial information invisible in the background and only show object combinations.
What kind of table do I need for that (Pivot?) and do I need to do something specific while exporting data from ACCESS?

Many thanks

sINGEN_oBJECTcOMBI_ALL2.jpg