Instsllstion

jude vishnu

Jan 23, 2021, 6:57:05 PM1/23/21
to visone-users
Hello Guys,
I would like to install visone in my laptop (ubuntu). But I am unable to open the executable file. Can some one help me with this issue?

Thanks and regards,
Jude Ann Vishnu

Müller Julian

Jan 31, 2021, 11:13:15 AM1/31/21
to visone...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jude,

visone is a Java application distributed as a jar package, so you must have an openjdk installed on your system to run it.

If you cannot run visone by clicking on the visone jar file despite having an openjdk installed, then jar packages are not associated with the installed openjdk in your user interface.
However, you should still be able to run visone from the terminal: Open a terminal and navigate to the directory where the visone jar is. Then you can run visone by entering the following command:
java -jar visone-2.18.jar

Best wishes,

Julian