Vancouver Area: BC Information Summit, Sept 29th

Mark Weiler

Sep 14, 2010, 3:26:29 AM9/14/10
to civicaccess-discuss, visiblegovernment-discuss
For those in the Vancouver area, this event will be of interest:

On September 29th the third BC Information Summit will bring together legal experts, journalists, academics, present and past elected officials and experienced Freedom of Information and privacy experts. Together, they shall explore the challenges of creating transparent government and protecting privacy in an increasingly turbulent and complex information environment.

The agenda can be found here: http://infosummit.ca/agenda.php

If people from the list are attending and would like to meet at some point, email me and I can coordinate it.

Best regards,

Mark Weiler