quick update

已查看 2 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Jennifer Bell

未读,
2010年9月9日 18:50:262010/9/9
收件人 VisibleGovernment Discuss
Just a quick update to let people know what's been happening with
VisibleGovernment. All projects have been on hold since the birth of
my daughter in May. There'll be a further announcement on the future
of the non-profit after the next board meeting.

I read this quote recently, and it's been very much my experience:

"I just can't get over how much babies cry. I really had no idea what
I was getting into. To tell you the truth, I thought it would be more
like getting a cat." -- Ann Lamott

As for the short term, I hope to at least write a few blog posts. One
of the best run newsgroups I've been subscribed to was the
OpenHouseProject, where the manager, John Wonderlich, posted ideas of
open government blog posts he was thinking of to get feedback and
reactions. In that spirit, you should see an increase in posts from
me in the next few weeks as I catch up on open data news & try to
distill some of the things I've been thinking about.

Jennifer
回复全部
回复作者
转发