sorry for the double post

r0kus

Sep 12, 2010, 8:08:25 AM9/12/10
to Visible Policies
Ack! I accidentally double-posted my reply to Ernesto. The first was
from gmail, where I received a copy. Unthinking, I replied in gmail,
thinking I was in Google Groups (GG). After I sent it, I thought I
had replied in the wrong place, to Ernesto directly.

So then I went to GG, and replied there. It was only after that when
I realized that the gmail reply had gotten posted also. <sigh> I've
deleted one of the post from GG itself, but group members probably got
emailed both copies.

You don't have to get email's of every post, though. click "Edit my
membership" to the right of this message (assuming you are reading
this in GG). It gives you several options, including no group emails,
daily summaries, or each post as it comes in. I'm not used to such an
email-centric forum interface. By default, GG is a combo forum + mail-
list.

-- Rich