No desktop client?

Donald McLean

Nov 18, 2011, 12:59:50 PM11/18/11
to Visi Language
Am I correct in understanding that the current plan is for only iOS
clients? I'm not sure if I am ever going to get an iPad and, though I
love my iPhone, I'm not entirely sure that it would be my favorite
client for some of the things that I would like to be able to do.

David Pollak

Nov 18, 2011, 1:44:15 PM11/18/11
to visi...@googlegroups.com

On Friday, November 18, 2011 at 9:59 AM, Donald McLean wrote:

Am I correct in understanding that the current plan is for only iOS
clients?
Yes.
I'm not sure if I am ever going to get an iPad and, though I
love my iPhone, I'm not entirely sure that it would be my favorite
client for some of the things that I would like to be able to do.
There's a ton of ocean-boiling ideas in Visi.Pro and Visi.io… having some constraints on what we do is critical to success.

With that being said, the Visi.io stuff is open source and the patch policy for the project is much more liberal than the Lift patch policy, so if someone comes along with a desktop client… woo hoo!