Thank you guys!!

David Pollak

Jan 10, 2012, 2:03:55 PM1/10/12
to visi...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

After reading through and digesting the feedback on tests and documentation from you guys, I realized... why not make Visi models mostly documentation?  Why not make them, by default literate.

I think wrapping the words around the code and allowing for the creation of HTML and PDF documentation via MultiMarkdown is just plain a sweet idea.

What about you folks?

Thanks,

David

--
Visi.Pro, Cloud Computing for the Rest of Us http://visi.pro

Łukasz Kuczera

Jan 10, 2012, 3:00:34 PM1/10/12
to visi...@googlegroups.com
It is, for debugging I suggest making some "trace" level debugging where all function arguments and invocations are logged in this is good for ... tracing bugs :)
--
Łukasz Kuczera

David Pollak

Jan 10, 2012, 3:31:13 PM1/10/12
to visi...@googlegroups.com

2012/1/10 Łukasz Kuczera <l.ku...@jextreme.pl>

It is, for debugging I suggest making some "trace" level debugging where all function arguments and invocations are logged in this is good for ... tracing bugs :)

Good idea.  Debuging lazy languages is weird.  I had a debugged in Mesa back in the day. It would stop the recalculation on a given cell and show you the dependencies on that cell.  I've gotta figure out something slick for Visi debugging.