Clarification regarding zerowaste-v1 splits

sama...@bu.edu

Sep 6, 2022, 5:05:15 PM9/6/22
to VisDA-22 participants
Hi All,

Since we received some participant questions, we wish to clarify that any publicly available data is usable for training, and this includes the val and test splits of zerowaste-v1.

As a reminder, please note that the test phase will start on Sep 30th. It will be a requirement for participants to make their final submissions public on the eval.ai leaderboard in that phase to be considered for prizes, but even in the dev phase, we encourage participants to make their best submissions public (see instructions here : https://evalai.readthedocs.io/en/latest/make_submission_public_private_baseline.html).

Also our feedback form is open here :  https://forms.gle/kfeWVLjkr8LorHEAA, and we encourage you to fill it up (expected to take not more than 5 mins of your time) if you haven't done so already.

Best Regards,
VisDA-22 challenge organizers