Nearing end of phase 1 : some reminders

sama...@bu.edu

Aug 31, 2022, 2:21:33 PM8/31/22
to VisDA-22 participants
Dear VisDA-22 participants,

We hope you all are having a productive development phase. As we near the end of phase 1 of the competition (Sep 30th) with about a month left, we wish to remind you that there are 3000$ in prize funds in store for the top 3 teams. The winning teams would also be invited to present their solution at the VisDA-22 challenge workshop at NeurIPS-2022.

Please also note :

1. We encourage all teams to make their best submissions public on evalai so they appear on the leaderboard. See instructions here.

As a preview of the current results, on the dev set, 3 participating teams currently perform better than the baseline, with the best team beating it by 4 percentage points in mIoU.

Note that making submissions public would be a requirement in the test phase for your solution to be considered for a prize.

2. As a reminder, please fill out our mid-competition feedback form https://forms.gle/kfeWVLjkr8LorHEAA if you have not done so already.

As always, feel free to send us questions via email at visda-or...@googlegroups.com or on the challenge github by raising an issue.

Best regards,
VisDA-22 organizers