Phase 2 begins

sama...@bu.edu

Oct 1, 2022, 2:13:40 AM10/1/22
to VisDA-22 participants
Dear Participants,

Phase-2 has now begun and the test data is available to download at https://csr.bu.edu/ftp/recycle/visda-2022/zerowaste-v2-test.zip

Please note:
1. Similar to phase 1, you have to upload your predictions as a zipfile with subfolders 'source_only' and 'uda'.
2. As a reminder, please be aware that each team gets at most 5 submissions in this phase.
3. The test set is larger than validation and hence evaluation is slower too (~30 mins per submission). Please make sure your final submission is in well before the end of Phase-2 (Oct 10th, 11.59 PM AoE).
4. Phase-1 (dev) submissions are open till Sep 30th, 11.59 P.M. AoE, after which they will be closed.
5. Currently the leaderboard does not rank by decreasing mIoU by default. We are aware and hope to fix it soon. Rest assured the ranking criterion remains what is mentioned on our website : "Methods will be ranked in decreasing order of test mIoU of the adapted model on target data. In an unlikely event of a tie, mean pixel accuracy will be used to break the tie."

Please let us know if there are any questions.

Best regards,
VisDA-22 challenge organizers