Reminder : Phase-2 ends on Oct 10th; Make submissions public

sama...@bu.edu

Oct 6, 2022, 7:19:17 PM10/6/22
to VisDA-22 participants
Dear Participants,

Hope the test phase submissions are going smoothly. At this time, we wish to remind you that the submission you wish to have considered in this phase, needs to be made public. If none are public by the end of this phase, your team will not be considered for any prizes. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Additionally, if you haven't done so already, via this quick survey, please let us know if you would be able to attend our workshop in-person at NeurIPS, 2022 in New Orleans, LA, USA on Nov 29th : https://forms.gle/KFZMiyHbioQBJsU1A . The survey simply helps us plan ahead and does not affect the final results of the challenge in any manner.

Best Regards,
VisDA-2022 organizers