VisDA 2022 Challenge : Call for Participation

samarthm

May 25, 2022, 2:12:03 PM5/25/22
to VisDA 2021 Participants
Hi everyone,

We are happy to announce the sixth iteration of the Visual Domain Adaptation Challenge! This year, our challenge focuses on simulation-to-real domain adaptive semantic segmentation for automated waste sorting.

We invite your participation in developing methods to solve this challenging task aimed towards solving an important real-world problem. The challenge carries 3000$ in cash awards that will go to the top 3 best performing solutions. These top teams will also be invited to present their solutions at NeurIPS.

Sincerely,

VisDA 2022 Challenge Organizing Team