How to run my VisageFX files?

William

Aug 11, 2011, 12:15:07 AM8/11/11
to Visage Users
Hi!

I could build VisageFX and also compile VisageFX classes. To do that,
I had to add the VisageFX jar do my classpath and also JavaFX lib
jfxrt.jar.

I would like to execute my visagefx files. Below I have a simple stage
class (which is already wrapped in Visage FX):

var st = visage.javafx.stage.Stage{
title: "Hello!"
visible: true
}

To compile this I use:

visagec Hello.visage -cp VisageFX.jar;jfxrt.jar

It compiled!

But when I try to execute, I get an exception:

visage Hello -cp VisageFX.jar;jfxrt.jar

The exception is:

Main-Class not found Hello

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Hello
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:
301)
at com.sun.visage.runtime.Main.main(Main.java:68)

Am I missing something here? I may doing a very newbie mistake :P

(Totally off topic: It's late here and I'm sleeping less than 5 hours/
day, but as a friend mine always says: "DO YOU SLEED? YOU LAZY!")

Stephen Chin

Aug 11, 2011, 1:54:30 AM8/11/11
to visage...@googlegroups.com
Probably just a matter of including the current directory in your path
(".").

I also checked in a project with a little more tooling around it called
javafx-test. This is what I have been using for testing the language
(currently working on animation), and has a full ant build script to
take care of all the grunt work.

Cheers,
--Steve