A step-by-step guide on how to use Visage with JavaFX 2

William

Jul 25, 2011, 11:55:23 PM7/25/11
to Visage Users
Hello!

I re-installed windows here and now I can back to JavaFX.

How can I, in simple steps, make Visage works with JavaFX 2?

Thanks!

Stephen Chin

Jul 26, 2011, 3:34:25 AM7/26/11
to visage...@googlegroups.com
Good question...

I am working on putting together a build and instructions for a Visage
session I am giving later this week at OSCON (hence the delayed responses).

The optimistic answer is that this will be super-easy by week end. :-)

Cheers,
--Steve

--
--Steve
blog: http://steveonjava.com/

William

Jul 26, 2011, 12:43:05 AM7/26/11
to Visage Users
From Android repository I got some insight on how it will work.

William Antônio Siqueira

Jul 26, 2011, 10:56:52 AM7/26/11
to visage...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the answer, Stephen.

--
William Antônio Siqueira
Java Support Engineer

William

Aug 10, 2011, 11:50:25 PM8/10/11
to Visage Users
HI,

I could build Visage and make some simple programs to play with it!

I cloned the visage.javafx repository and now I'm trying to build the
project, but I'm getting errors because it's missing JavaFX lib on
classpath.

To solve this I downloaded NetBeans and resolved the dependence, now I
can build visage.javafx project. Next step is to start helping in
wrapping.

To highlight Visage sintax I'm using notepad++ associating .visage
files with java highlight.