Visage/VisageFX with Sublime Text 2 and Gradle Plugin :) :)

Shiv Kumar Ganesh

Oct 14, 2012, 9:24:25 AM10/14/12
to visage...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I have developed a Sublime Text 2 Plugin by using which we can attain Syntax Highlighting,Code Snippets and Compile/Run VIsage/VisageFX Applications.
The plugin has following features:-
  • Syntax Highlighting
  • Visage file-type recognition eg(*.visage)
  • Support for Snippets
  • Build System using Gradel Plugin
So all in all everything can be done just by using sublime.Since there are many component upcoming I have made snippets for few controls and its still in Progress.
The Plugin is ready for use and you could get a real taste of Visage/VisageFX using Sublime Plugin and Gradle.

I have made a small Video so that I can introduce others about this thing as well as show them how handy and easy it has become to use Visage :) .

Please do have a look at it and any comments/Suggestions/questions are appreciated.

Thanks,
Shiv Kumar Ganesh