Strange compiler error

Alain Béarez

Mar 5, 2012, 3:55:45 PM3/5/12
to visag...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I was trying to wrap up some more classes to migrate my little sample app from JavaF Script 1.3.1 to Visage.

I may have missed something quite important when wrapping the javafx.animation.KeyValue class:

/projects/visage.javafx/src/visage/javafx/animation/KeyValue.visage:42: reference to KeyValue is ambiguous, both function <T>KeyValue(javafx.beans.value.WritableValue<T>,T,javafx.animation.Interpolator) in javafx.animation.KeyValue and function <T>KeyValue(javafx.beans.value.WritableValue<T>,T,javafx.animation.Interpolator) in javafx.animation.KeyValue match
        wrappedKeyValue = new javafx.animation.KeyValue(target, endValue, interpolator);

I am currently only 35 compile errors (25 when resolving this KeyValue problem) from completing this sample migration.

Regards,
Alain