Making some properties as "default " in VisageFX

William

Sep 30, 2012, 3:24:40 PM9/30/12
to visag...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

I'm editing some classes to make the most used properties default. I'll soon push the changes to the server, but feel free if you think some default properties should change. For example, I set the "items" as default in the combo box class and "text" in the Button class.

Raj

Oct 1, 2012, 6:00:31 AM10/1/12
to visag...@googlegroups.com
William

Thats a cool idea :) JavaFx alredy provides some defaults we can also provide through Visage. BUT! make sure we update the JavaFX in Visage so developer will know what the default value is :)

Arivu

Oct 1, 2012, 11:44:56 PM10/1/12
to visag...@googlegroups.com
Hi William,

            It's great idea and it will be lot helpful. Please let us know after u pushed the changes because right now we people working on visage.

William Antônio Siqueira

Oct 2, 2012, 12:38:11 AM10/2/12
to visag...@googlegroups.com
ok.

I actually have quite changes to push in.

I moved the minWidth/Height, prefWidth,  etc... to the  Node class, it was originally at the Region class.

I also finished the SelectionModel class and its subclass SingleSelectionModel.

Anyway, I have to push it ASAP:)