Visage Repository on GitHub

Raj

Sep 23, 2012, 6:30:49 AM9/23/12
to Visage Developers
As discussed with Steve

We are moved our source repository to GitHub....

The new url is : https://github.com/visage-lang

If anyone we have left to add in to org please send your git id.

Arivu

Sep 23, 2012, 7:17:39 PM9/23/12
to visag...@googlegroups.com
Great move sir! Thank you for all your efforts. Super Cool! :)

William

Sep 24, 2012, 12:28:42 AM9/24/12
to visag...@googlegroups.com
Hello Raj,

Thanks for moving Visage to Github.

It means that now I should commit on Git instead google code, right?

Raj

Sep 24, 2012, 5:55:54 AM9/24/12
to visag...@googlegroups.com
Hi William

Yes from now all commit goes to Github!

we need to add repository moved to git text in the googelcodepage.. once the new website gets shape i will do that. .

William Antônio Siqueira

Sep 24, 2012, 9:22:48 AM9/24/12
to visag...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Raj!

Arivazhagan Ambigapathy

Sep 24, 2012, 10:25:05 AM9/24/12
to visag...@googlegroups.com
Thank u raj! From now Less pain! More Coding!
--
With Regards,
S.A.Arivazhagan

Eric Smith

Dec 24, 2012, 3:33:21 AM12/24/12
to visag...@googlegroups.com
Raj,

I am currently planning a next step release for the NetBeans Plugin before the end of the year.

My problem is that I don't have write access to the visage-lang/netbeans-plugin repository.

Do you want me to checkout and do a pull request for the replacement section (new Branch) or would you prefer to grant me read-write status for that repository?

Eric M. Smith
esmi...@gmail.com

rajma...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2012, 3:51:07 AM12/24/12
to visag...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eric,

Sorry, i have crated the team in github but didn't assigned to the repo. Now you are in.

Your wish, any way you like. the repo is now  yours:)
--
Thank you and regards,
Rajmahendra R Hegde (Raj)

My Sessions:
JUGChennai JTechDay - 15th Sep - Chennai - JavaFX 2: Rich Client Platform -  http://jugchennai.in/jtechday/
AIOUG Sangam '12 - 2nd Nov - Bangalore - JavaFX hands-on Lab - http://www.aioug.org/HandsonSession3.php

Eric Smith

Dec 24, 2012, 4:06:48 AM12/24/12
to visag...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Raj.

rajma...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2012, 4:14:25 AM12/24/12
to visag...@googlegroups.com
You are welcome :)
If you feel you need a new repo let me know.