Java Lead/Architect (15 Years)@Weehawken, NJ

Santosh kumar Nityo

Mar 9, 2018, 10:00:01 AM3/9/18
to Santosh

Rate at $80/hr on C2C(All Incl.) .

Hi,

Hope you are doing Great!!

I was going through your profile with reference to the job opening that I have with my client at Location
Weehawken, NJ. This is an urgent fill and the client is looking for Java Lead/Architect (15 Years)“. I appreciate your quick response.

Role: Java Lead/Architect (15 Years)

Location: Weehawken, NJ

Work Duration: Long Term

Job Description:
Must Have Skills

Java, J2EE, Spring, Web Services(REST, SOAP), Eclipse

Nice to have skills

1. Applets , DRULES
Banking domain, Wealth management knowledge.

If I'm not available over the phone, best way to reach me in email.......

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,

Suite 1285

Plainsboro, NJ 08536

Santosh Kumar

Technical Recruiter

Desk No-609-853-0818 Ext-2170
Fax :   609 799 5746

kuntal....@nityo.com
www.nityo.com

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines | Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing companies by INC 500

Disclaimer: http://www.nityo.com/Email_Disclaimer.html