Info on SOA, TOGAF, Virtualisation, SaaS etc.

anaz

Aug 19, 2008, 2:59:25 AM8/19/08
to virtualization.info Discussion Group

Hi all,

I recently moved south to Bangalore and I am working for a large
software integrator. My project team is working on a project that
applies TOGAF to SOA. Are you able to point me to online and offline
resources/trainings that can help our team get up to speed with SOA
features and building blocks, the TOGAF architecture development
method, and how to use TOGAF to create SOAs. I am also in charge of
implementing virtualisation and/or SaaS in our company.

All the help that group members can provide in this regard is much
appreciated.

Thanks,
Anaz