Virtualization programs

Mark

Oct 1, 2007, 2:31:25 AM10/1/07
to virtualization.info Discussion Group
Hello everybody...
this is my first post into this group and nice to met
you...everybody...my name is Mark.

I have a small question but I think that the reply could be
huge.....Which is the main differences between Virtual PC 2007,
Virtual Server 2005 R2 SP1 and VMWare Workstation?

Thank you very much for your time,
Mark

fpoeta

Oct 1, 2007, 2:30:02 PM10/1/07
to virtualization.info Discussion Group
First you need to understand what you want to do. Virtual PC and
VMware Workstaion could be compared and Virtual Server and VMware
Server could be compared. What are you tring to do with virtualization
would be a better palce to start. If all you are looking for is a
check mark comparision most of the corporate IT publications have
publish articles for that kind of search. Try InfoWorld Network
Magazine, Information Weekly, eWeek etc