Experience using Softricity to virtualize applications

1 view

riskgeek...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2005, 4:13:16 AM11/2/05
to virtualization.info Discussion Group
Does anyone have experience using Softricity? I'm looking for
individuals who have actually used this at work or deployed it.
Softricity virtualizes applications, but I'm curious about whether or
not it is a resource hog, what process/organizational changes are
required to make it pay for itself, etc.

Regards,
jg

tarry...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2005, 5:24:30 AM11/7/05
to virtualization.info Discussion Group
Look into VMWare ACE as well, we're looking into it seriously.

joseph...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2005, 12:20:59 PM11/7/05

tarry...@gmail.com wrote:
> Look into VMWare ACE as well, we're looking into it seriously.

Are you guys looking to apply ACE to manage desktop environments or for
enterprise applications?

I'm trying to get a list of decision criteria together