VirtualGL 3.1.1 has been released

DRC

Feb 28, 2024, 1:25:42 PMFeb 28
to virtual...@googlegroups.com, virtual...@googlegroups.com, virtualgl...@googlegroups.com
... and sorry for the almost year-long delay.

This release focuses on improving compatibility with the EGL back end
and the EGL/X11 front end by addressing known issues with ANSYS Fluent,
Firefox, GTK v3.15.2 through v4.3.1, and ANGLE, as well as providing new
application recipes to work around issues with Chrome v112+ and Unity.

Binaries, source tarball, and change log are here:
https://github.com/VirtualGL/virtualgl/releases/tag/3.1.1

Reminder:

Since the last release, we have abandoned SourceForge, so this release
is available only on GitHub and in our new YUM and APT repositories
(https://virtualgl.org/Downloads/YUM), which are hosted on
packagecloud.io. Refer to
https://groups.google.com/g/virtualgl-announce/c/EUbzD7sby6E/m/rNXmpIDxAAAJ.