VAN: Jeremy Miller on Screen Architectures and Separated Presentation patterns on Aug 12

zachariahyoung

Aug 10, 2009, 10:51:37 PM8/10/09
to Virtual ALT.NET
Topic
Jeremy Miller will be speaking again on Virtual ALT.NET this Wednesday
(Aug 12, 2009), but this time on Screen Architectures and Separated
Presentation patterns (MVP, MVVM).

Who is Jeremy Miller?
Jeremy is the Chief Software Architect at Dovetail Software, the
coolest shop in all of Austin. Jeremy is also the author of the open
source StructureMap tool for Dependency Injection with .Net and the
forthcoming StoryTeller tool for supercharged acceptance testing
in .Net. Jeremy is also the author of the Patterns in Practice column
in MSDN Magazine. Jeremy's thoughts on just about everything software
related can be found on his weblog The Shade Tree Developer part of
the popular CodeBetter site. Jeremy is a Microsoft MVP for C#, and
very active within the ALT.NET community.

What is VAN?
Virtual ALT.NET (VAN) is the online gathering place of the ALT.NET
community. Through conversations, presentations, pair programming and
dojos, we strive to improve, explore, and challenge the way we create
software. Using net conferencing technology such as Skype and
LiveMeeting, we hold regular meetings, open to anyone, usually taking
the form of a presentation or an Open Space Technology-style
conversation.

Please see the Calendar to find a VAN group that meets at a time
convenient to you, and feel welcome to join a meeting. Past sessions
can be found on the Recording page.

To stay informed about VAN activities, you can subscribe to the
Virtual ALT.NET Google Group and follow the Virtual ALT.NET blog.

Meeting Details
Times below are Central Daylight Time
Start Time: Wed, August 12, 2009 8:00 PM UTC/GMT -5 hours
End Time: Wed, August 12, 2009 10:00 PM UTC/GMT -5 hours
Attendee URL: Attend the meeting (Live Meeting)

www.virtualaltnet.com

James

Aug 15, 2009, 7:46:56 PM8/15/09
to Virtual ALT.NET
Hi,

Unfortunately, I was unable to make the virtual meeting for this, but
the content sounds fantastic. I've checked on virtualaltnet.com/
recordings, but it's not on there yet. I wondered if you planned to
make this session available please?

Cheers guys!

James

Josh M

Aug 19, 2009, 8:09:19 AM8/19/09
to Virtual ALT.NET
Hi,

I am interested too in the recording as I was unable to make the
meeting.

Many Thanks

Josh

Vadim Kantorov

Aug 23, 2009, 8:04:39 AM8/23/09
to Virtual ALT.NET
Looking forward to the recording too! :)

Mike Murray

Aug 26, 2009, 4:51:40 PM8/26/09
to Virtual ALT.NET
Can we get the Jeremy Miller 2nd recording and the Scott Belware
recording as well? I also would like to see the Virtual Brown Bag
from last week.

Thanks,

Mike