[virtualaltnet] [ANN] E-VAN on 26 May 2010 - J. Chris Anderson on CouchDB

1 view

Jan Van Ryswyck

May 3, 2010, 3:15:20 PM5/3/10
to Virtual ALT.NET
The next session in our series on NoSQL is going to be a presentation
on CouchDB. CouchDB is a scalable, schema-free, open source document-
oriented database written in Erlang. None other than J. Chris Anderson
is going to do this talk. He’s a CouchDB committer, co-author of the
book CouchDB: The Definitive Guide and a director of couch.io,
offering commercial hosting, support, consulting, and custom
development. We guess that he’s in a pretty good position to tell us
more about CouchDB.

http://europevan.blogspot.com/2010/05/european-van-on-couchdb-on-26-may-2010.html

If you are as confused by the time zones as we are, then check out
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ or http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

Diego Jancic

May 3, 2010, 3:25:30 PM5/3/10
to virtua...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jan,
Since I'm on latin america it will be imposible to see it because we are in very different time zones. Is it going to be recorded?
The videos of the spanish VANs are listed on http://altnet-hispano.pbworks.com/Historial-de-reuniones, is there any similar site for these VANs?

Thanks!
Diego

Zachariah Young