[virtualaltnet] [ANN] E-VAN on 07 June 2010 - Michael Dirolf on MongoDB

Jan Van Ryswyck

May 3, 2010, 3:17:00 PM5/3/10
to Virtual ALT.NET
We’re happy to announce that Michael Dirolf agreed to do a
presentation on MongoDB as part of our series on NoSQL. MongoDB is a
scalable, high-performance, open source, document-oriented database
written in C++. A highlight of the features are full index support,
replication, high availability, auto-sharding, map/reduce, gridFS etc.
… . Michael is a software engineer at 10gen working on MongoDB, so
we’re pretty sure that he’s got many things to say about it.

http://europevan.blogspot.com/2010/05/european-van-on-mongodb-on-07-june-2010.html

If you are as confused by the time zones as we are, then check out
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ or http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc