[ANN] E-VAN on 08 March 2011 - Andreas Öhlund on NServiceBus (Part Two)

Jan Van Ryswyck

Feb 25, 2011, 6:08:57 PM2/25/11
to virtua...@googlegroups.com, euro...@googlegroups.com, altd...@yahoogroups.com, nserv...@yahoogroups.com

During his first appearanceAndreas Öhlund already provided us with an extensive introduction to NServiceBus, talking about the basics of sending messages during a hands-on coding session. Unfortunately, he didn’t quite get around to demonstrate how to deal with publish-subscribe scenarios.

So we’re more than pleased to announce that Andreas agreed to do a follow-up, talking about publish-subscribe and sagas using NServiceBus. You can watch the recording of his previous talk in case you missed it and want to get up to speed.

http://europevan.blogspot.com/2011/02/andreas-ohlund-on-nservicebus-part-two.html

If you are as confused by the time zones as we are, then check out
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ or http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc