Spam

Adam D.

Oct 12, 2010, 1:27:27 PM10/12/10
to Virtual ALT.NET
Who's moderating this group? I'm not sure how the last message got
through.. I'm more than willing to be one of the moderators.

Sharon Cichelli

Oct 12, 2010, 2:03:49 PM10/12/10
to virtua...@googlegroups.com
I'm very sorry that spam was sent to the list using my account. My gmail password had been cracked. I've fixed that, with a much more complex password. The message slipped through the list's moderation because it appeared to come from a valid member. Take this as a friendly reminder to make your passwords sufficiently complex.

My apologies,
Sharon