Metaverse U Conference, May 29th & 30th at Stanford

Henrik Bennetsen

May 21, 2009, 6:23:18 PM5/21/09
to Virtual Worlds History Group
The second iteration of the Metaverse U conference takes place at Stanford University on May 29th and 30th 2009. The goal is to explore the cutting edge applications of virtual worlds and the open platforms that drive them.

The Agenda is now live with a good mix of open source platform providers as well as people who will show some great use cases for these.

Registration has been kept down $50 for two full days of conference, so we do hope you will be able to join us.

Main conference site has all the info: http://metaverse.stanford.edu/

Best,

Henrik

--
Henrik Bennetsen
Associate Director

Wallenberg Hall, 450 Serra Mall
Building 160, Stanford University
Stanford, CA 94305-2055, USA

bennetsen@gmail.com
Cell: +1 415.418.4042
Fax: +1 650.725.0192

Kat Prawl

May 21, 2009, 10:23:42 PM5/21/09
to virtual-wor...@googlegroups.com
I wish I'd known about this a month or so ago, we might have been able
to attend. One week's notice just isn't enough to get across the
country. Have a great conference, though! Will you be doing a mixed
reality version this year?

Cheers,
Kat