The unit of A

chao...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2020, 10:48:02 PM7/17/20
to Virtual Photonics
Hi,

I am wondering the unit of AOfRhoAndZ in the results part? Is it 1/mm^3 or something else?

I will appreciate if you could give me an explanation about AOfRhoAndZ. Thanks.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Chao

Carole Hayakawa

Jul 18, 2020, 1:47:32 PM7/18/20
to Virtual Photonics
Hi Chao,

Thanks for your question.

Yes, you are correct, the units of absorbed energy AOfRhoAndZ are [1/mm^3].

AOfRhoAndZ is a detector that talies absorbed energy in cylindrical coordinates (rho,z).  Within the infile specification for this detector, the rho and z bins can be defined.  In our sample infile infile_one_layer_all_detectors.txt we give example inputs for all detectors including AOfRhoAndZ.  We also have a AOfXAndYAndZ detector which is absorbed energy in Cartesian coordinates.

Let me know if you have any further questions.
Best,
Carole

Chao Sun

Jul 19, 2020, 9:40:30 PM7/19/20