R(rho) to R(fx) Conversion

ben mellors

Dec 17, 2020, 8:31:41 AM12/17/20
to Virtual Photonics
Hi,

I am currently investigating different models in both the spatial and spatial frequency domain. I have taken data using the GUI for standard diffusion model analytical isotropic point source for a given set of optical properties and generated the R(rho) curve. I have then used a transform to convert this to frequency domain (2D Hankel) and compared to the direct measurement of R(fx) from the GUI. These curves are significantly different.

How is the R(fx) data calculated in this GUI? What transform is used?

Thanks

Ben Mellors

Carole Hayakawa

Dec 17, 2020, 2:44:04 PM12/17/20
to Virtual Photonics
Hi Ben,

Thanks for your question.  The references for all of the solvers coded in the GUI can be found here:

About half way down the page you can find our R(fx) references.

Best,
Carole