How to calculate extinction cross-section for rod shape of nano silver particles

Peshala Praveen

Dec 23, 2020, 11:40:37 PM12/23/20
to Virtual Photonics
Hello,

I am very glad to find this helpful and amazing simulation tool, and appreciate your work.

We already have been synthesize rod shape of Nano silver particles. so we need to find extinction cross section of this particles for analyzing our case.

Could  you plz tell me, how to find it??

with best,
Peshala

Carole Hayakawa

Jan 2, 2021, 4:20:05 PM1/2/21
to Virtual Photonics
Dear Peshala,

Thank you for your comments about our software.

We don't have the extinction cross section for silver particles in our database.  I'm not confident in directing you towards where to look either.
I'm sorry!

Best regards,
Carole

Peshala Praveen