Software page appearance

Blake Pittser

Sep 21, 2020, 11:08:58 AM9/21/20
to Virtual Photonics
I'm not sure if I am the only one with this issue, but when I click the software link my page does not appear the same as the software page in the GUI tutorial and I have no way of accessing the VTS link needed to download the software. I'm not sure how to fix this.

Carole Hayakawa

Sep 21, 2020, 7:52:12 PM9/21/20
to Virtual Photonics
Hi Blake,

I'm sorry you're having problems.   If you're interested in the GUI that we use in our  lab exercises, you can download the .msi file here:

Or have you found another link that is not active?  Please reply with the link to the page in question and the particular problem you are  having.

Thanks!
Best regards,
Carole