Only 3 option for cell meaning in Replay contest, proper meaning not showing

Md. Shahidul Islam

Dec 6, 2016, 12:46:54 AM12/6/16
to Virtual Judge
During creating a replay contest, there are only 3 options like this:

What do these cells stand for: 17#2570
  1. Solved at 17 minutes with 2570 submission(s)
  2. Solved at 17 minutes with 2570 wrong submission(s)
  3. Not solved,  with  2570 wrong submissions, last one at 17 minutes
But I want mean it:
  • Solved at 2570 minutes with 17 submission(s)
But there is no such option.

Please fix it and put more options for cell meaning.

Isun

Dec 6, 2016, 4:05:48 AM12/6/16
to Virtual Judge
Please fill a time span longer than 2570 minutes in "contest length".

在 2016年12月6日星期二 UTC+8下午1:46:54,Md. Shahidul Islam写道:

Md. Shahidul Islam

Dec 7, 2016, 11:57:40 AM12/7/16
to Virtual Judge

Thank you for your kind reply.
Actually there was mistake in my xlx rank file.

Now I have edited it. I have attached my rank excel file.

But still gives me error.

And here is the contest standing page: https://algo.codemarshal.org/contests/ICPCDH2016/standings
How can I fix the error ? Whats wrong here ?

rank new.xls

Md. Shahidul Islam

Dec 7, 2016, 12:00:45 PM12/7/16
to Virtual Judge
I have set the contest length 5 hours.
Problems numbers UVa 13148 to 13158

Isun

Dec 7, 2016, 12:33:43 PM12/7/16
to Virtual Judge
Hi, I'm sorry that this page is a little beyond my expectation, and you have to a little more to get a valid rank Excel file, which is attached.
PS: The problem of your file is that there is blank row, but Virtual Judge expects every row to be a team.
PSS: You don't have to make every cell into format 123#456. You only need ensure cells with the the same meaning have the same format.

在 2016年12月8日星期四 UTC+8上午12:57:40,Md. Shahidul Islam写道:
ACM_ICPC_Dhaka_Regional_2016.xls

Md. Shahidul Islam

Dec 7, 2016, 12:36:03 PM12/7/16
to Virtual Judge
Please help me to fix the error. Whats the problem? I set the contest length 5 hours(=300 minutes), so why error occurs for 257 minutes?

Md. Shahidul Islam

Dec 7, 2016, 1:17:19 PM12/7/16
to Virtual Judge
I uploaded the rank excel which you attached. But still saying "Invalid cell meaning selection!".
Now what to do ?

Isun

Dec 7, 2016, 1:31:00 PM12/7/16
to Virtual Judge
Ooooops, it was a bug. I'm very sorry. It's fixed now.

在 2016年12月8日星期四 UTC+8上午1:36:03,Md. Shahidul Islam写道:

Md. Shahidul Islam

Dec 7, 2016, 1:46:03 PM12/7/16
to Virtual Judge
I am still getting error. Now saying "error".

 Where was the bug? In excel file? Or in site? Now what's wrong? Why I still getting error ?

Isun

Dec 7, 2016, 1:56:16 PM12/7/16
to Virtual Judge
Which xls file were your using, you can try my previous xls.
I just used this file to created a replay.

在 2016年12月8日星期四 UTC+8上午2:46:03,Md. Shahidul Islam写道:

Isun

Dec 7, 2016, 1:58:10 PM12/7/16
to Virtual Judge
Before I created a replay successfully, it was a bug of Virtual Judge.
After fixing it, I managed to created a replay successfully, using my version of xls file.

在 2016年12月8日星期四 UTC+8上午2:46:03,Md. Shahidul Islam写道:
I am still getting error. Now saying "error".

Md. Shahidul Islam

Dec 7, 2016, 1:58:11 PM12/7/16
to Virtual Judge
I have used that you attached here.

Isun

Dec 7, 2016, 2:02:12 PM12/7/16
to Virtual Judge
My version is more than 700KB, but your screenshot showed 44KB

在 2016年12月8日星期四 UTC+8上午2:58:11,Md. Shahidul Islam写道:

Md. Shahidul Islam

Dec 7, 2016, 2:11:44 PM12/7/16
to Virtual Judge
Thank you ! Now done by redownloading and using it. May be the previously downloaded was changed by myself

Isun

Dec 7, 2016, 2:13:20 PM12/7/16
to Virtual Judge
You are welcome. Enjoy you day.

在 2016年12月8日星期四 UTC+8上午3:11:44,Md. Shahidul Islam写道: