Adding About New OJ

ssavi

Nov 10, 2015, 8:24:07 AM11/10/15
to Virtual Judge
First of all I would like to thank the Owner of HUST for Creating such a Platform for Practicing Programming Through Contest Freely .I would Like to Request the the the Site Coordinator to Add " HackerRank" as another Online Judge to Scroll  the Problems from it that we are able to Add the Problems in Creating Contest . The reason is that Hacker Rank Contains some Extraordinary Math Problems & Bit Manipulation Problems . And most importantly We know "ProjectUler" is a Great Site to Practice Mathematics for Competitive Programming . But they doesn't Contains any Code Submission Facility . But "HackerRank" contains the Problems of " ProjectUler " as Programming Problems and I am sure that must be a Great Initiative to Add "HackerRank" as a Judge in HUST .

Thannks In Advance.

Isun

Nov 10, 2015, 9:35:16 AM11/10/15
to Virtual Judge
I took a look around HackerRank. The site seems quite complicated in structure. The ProjectEuler problems are in a contest, hmm, which is a bit troublesome.
I'll schedule it, but don't expect it to be available in near future. :(
Thanks for the remind.

在 2015年11月10日星期二 UTC+8下午9:24:07,ssavi写道:

Nasif Mahbub

May 11, 2016, 8:43:44 AM5/11/16
to Virtual Judge
Many many thanks to the Owner of HUST  because for many students and contestants like me from around the world who don't have enough resources to hold and attend contest onsite regularly, this site is like magic tool to them. I didn't post a new post since I found the exact same topic I want to talk about right here. Indeed, HackerRank is a great site for problems based on number theory. And it would really help if it is allowed to add problems from that site. I believe u guys have been doing a lot and anything to help us through the site. This is kind of a footnote for u guys, if it's possible to add HackerRank it would really help a lot. And thanks again.

Isun

Dec 14, 2016, 5:12:34 PM12/14/16
to Virtual Judge
Glad to inform you that we are now supporting HackerRank :)

在 2016年5月11日星期三 UTC+8下午8:43:44,Nasif Mahbub写道:

Isun