knowledge graphs

Alexander Garcia Castro

Apr 1, 2020, 6:53:27 AM4/1/20
to virtual biohackathon COVID-19 2020
dear all, from the poll it seems we all agree that we want a meeting before the hacking. the hack starts on the 5th so we only have friday, monday or tuesday right at the start of the hack. the meeting is a get to know each other. the purpose of the meeting is to briefly present projects, ideas, interests, ojectives for this hack, etc. a brief introduction to the people participating in this theme/topic of work helps to understand how to shape sinergies. I will do my very best to accomodate to the needs of most people. More information about this will be posted on the slack channel #kgs. Please if u have ideas for the meeting just slack me or email me.

The meeting is just to facilitate, it is not compulsory. it will help in gettign to know eeachother. also, please all those with a project or idea just go to the https://github.com/virtual-biohackathons/covid-19-bh20/wiki/kgs4covid-19 and add your name please.

Best.