Covid19 Detection from X-Ray Images

Luigi Russo

May 16, 2020, 5:51:56 AM5/16/20
to virtual biohackathon COVID-19 2020
Hi everyone,

This is my first time that I write here. I would propose a project developed for myself thats consist COVID19 detection based on a ResNet50 (no pretrained). This network allow to classify a person affected by covid.

I didnt have any problem to find dataset "Pneumonia" and "Normal". I just need to a lot more data of COVID persons. Where I can find more data of x ray image of persons affected by codiv?
The results are very interesting (see confusion matrix as metric of valutation).
I want share with us my project so I have a lot of idea to make something of very interesting about it.

Luigi

Tazro Ohta

May 16, 2020, 6:04:06 AM5/16/20
to Luigi Russo, virtual biohackathon COVID-19 2020
Ciao Luigi,

The virtual biohackathon has already ended a month ago, so we're sorry but we can do nothing with your proposal. However, some folks are still active on our slack team which remains for at least one more month, so feel free to join from the link below and ask anything there.

Tazro