Virtual COVID-19 Biohackathon 2020 webinars

Pjotr Prins

Apr 11, 2020, 6:09:39 PM4/11/20
to virtual biohackathon COVID-19 2020
The webinars are here:

http://ipfs.genenetwork.org/ipfs/QmZkuJZyf8vgE2Db2jqhPmhUdgvGtpFBkcSwaX2hj4RqaK

They should also be available on the togotv channel soon
https://www.youtube.com/user/togotv

Charles Auffray

Apr 12, 2020, 3:09:53 AM4/12/20
to Pjotr Prins, virtual biohackathon COVID-19 2020

Dear colleagues,

The wrap-up session was very informative. The achievements will feed into the COVID-19 Disease Map Community effectively and vice versa.

I found the "Nino at the hospital" drawing quite telling but could not identify who was mom - Please provide me with her contact information.

Happy Easter to all !

Charles Auffray
European Institute for Systems Biology & Medicine
United to Fight the Coronavirus Epidemic

IMG_3688.JPG

LJ.Garcia

Apr 20, 2020, 8:24:49 AM4/20/20
to Pjotr Prins, virtual biohackathon COVID-19 2020
Dear all,

We kindly ask you to complete a survey related to organization and activities during the Covid-19 Virtual BioHackathon.

To respond the survey, please go to https://forms.gle/VXsYQrsmswVahojB7
We appreciate your participation.

Kind regards,

LJ.Garcia

May 5, 2020, 5:06:20 AM5/5/20
to virtual biohackathon COVID-19 2020
Dear all,

We want once again to thank you all for your participation.
We want to share with you a summery on the survey we circulated about 3 weeks ago.

Kind regards,
Covid-19 Virtual BioHackathon 2020.pdf