The Wise-man’s Tips on Web Research

Virtual Assistant INC

Jun 9, 2011, 12:55:21 AM6/9/11
to virtual-as...@googlegroups.com
The Wise-man’s Tips on Web Research

In the kingdom called Internet there was once a man named Sir Searcher who is in search for the Perfect Information for his research.

Just like other humans who ventured ahead of him he arrived at the pub called the Search Bar. There he met a Wise-man who had perfected the skill of finding the Perfect Information. He asked the Wise-man to share his tips on how he perfected the art of finding the Perfect Information. The Wise-man said, “Listen carefully to these tips I am sharing to you and swear by the World Wide Web that you will master this art and share it to a novice as I have done for you.”
more here :
http://virtual-assistant-org.blogspot.com/2011/06/wise-mans-tips-on-web-research.html